• After White represents a new breed of accomplished photographers who live and breath their art. Every stunning image in our gallery is presented in a limited edition series exclusive to After White, and each acquisition is individually printed utilizing only the highest-quality archival materials and museum practices.
• Creating a login account provides individual art lovers with a private Lightbox, a place where your favorite images can be saved for future viewing. And for our interior designer and other trade colleagues, by creating a login account you will have access to multiple Lightboxes that can be shared directly with clients and viewed privately by them. We let all registered guests know when new images have arrived and what’s going on with your favorite photographers. [Create Login]
• When you place your order, a receipt confirming your purchase will immediately be emailed to you. Your print will be professionally packaged and shipped via FedEx within 10 business days—how fast it travels will depend on the shipping service you select. Once your print is on its way, we will send you the shipping and tracking information.
CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
• Every After White fine art, limited edition print is delivered with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by the gallery and embossed with the After White Gallery seal containing the number of your print within the limited edition series. The certificate contains specific information to support the future value of your print, including the print’s title, size of the image, name of the artist, purchase date, and price, as well as our gallery contact information.
• You will also receive a smaller version of the certificate in a self-adhesive plastic sleeve that can easily be attached to the back of your framed image for easy access to information about your limited edition print.
• All After White images are printed by a premier lab representing the highest industry standards for fine art photographic printing.
• Expert attention goes into the selection of the art papers used to create After White’s stunning archival prints. All images are printed on heavyweight 100% cotton rag and other fiber museum-grade papers from the most respected paper sources.
• By selecting NO BORDER, the image will print to the edge of the paper. However, if you plan on matting your fine art print, having a BORDER around the image will be useful. When BORDER is selected, the printed image size will remain as offered, but the paper size will increase to accommodate an even white border on all sides, as follows:
Prints sized 12×16 and below, will have a 1″ border
Prints sized 30×40 and below, will have a 1.5″ border
Prints sized 45×60 and below, will have a 2″ border
Please note that the borders and framing you see here are for visual representation only.
• We view framing as a specialized art unto itself. For the best possible outcome, we recommend that you work with a local professional framer to determine how you want your new piece of art to look in its intended environment. However, for those who want to receive a framed, ready-to-hang image, we work with an excellent framer using conservation practices that include the highest grade hardwoods and highest quality UV-protection and non-glare plexiglass, as well as other archival materials for the longevity of your fine art print.
Note: We do not frame the largest size of each limited edition series. However, if you have a special request please contact us.
• For an unmatched contemporary look, the light within acrylic creates a near-gloss vibrancy. Blacks become rich and even subtle color variations become distinctly more brilliant. Your fine art image will be printed on a luster or metallic high grade photographic paper and then face-mounted to ¼” acrylic. The extraordinary characteristics of quality acrylic include advanced clarity, ability to block 99% of UV rays, and the ability to virtually eliminate reflections. Our acrylic face-mounted images are backed for an extra clean look and delivered ready to hang with exhibition-style inset hanging hardware. Important care instructions are included.
Please select NO BORDER if After White will be acrylic face-mounting your image.
• Growing in popularity as a new fine art medium, metal prints have a luminescent quality and are especially known to bring out vibrant colors and deep contrasts (black and whites look great on metal), making them ideal for complimenting a modern design. They are best viewed at eye level and in indirect or ambient light without spotlights. Our metal prints are scratch resistant and water proof, and with proper care, have an archival value of over 150 years. Delivered ready to hang with exhibition-style mounting. Important care instructions are included.
• If you have special requirements, including image size, cropping, custom framing, or are looking for a series of images, we would like to help you accomplish your project goals. Please contact us.
COMMISSIONED PRIVATE WORK, CORPORATE AND HOSPITALITY PROJECTS
• Our worldwide network of photographer relations can be a powerful tool in support of any photographic assignment. We can procure or commission original pieces that address your specific theme, style, size, color, and series needs, in a reasonable amount of time. Trade pricing available. Please contact us.